About the Awards
Returning for their seventh year, The Underwriting Service Awards 2017 continue to recognise top class service and excellence in underwriting.
The shortlist for the majority of categories are based on empirical data gathered from those best qualified to judge underwriters' performance: their brokers. By using an online questionnaire completed by a large number of UK broking professionals, we will identify the insurer with the best-performing underwriting team in each line of business.
Entries are open for direct nomination for seven categories. These are:
- The Young Underwriter of the Year
- Product Innovation of - New for 2017
- E-trading Innovation of the Year - New for 2017
- Managing General Agent of the Year - New for 2017
- The Training Award - New for 2017
- Unsung Underwriter of the Year - New for 2017
- Underwriting Support Provider of the Year - New for 2017
The deadline for entries is Friday, September 15th at 5 pm.
The questionnaire examines the service which brokers are getting from their insurers in various distinct lines of business, purely where the professional capabilities of and service quality provided by their underwriters are concerned. Expert, professional, business-minded underwriters are the back bone of the industry and the Underwriting Service Awards recognises this excellence and achievement.